Thursday, April 21, 2011

Peeping about Pastels

Today was a great day to teach 1st grade. Our classroom was full of excitement and anticipation as it was the 21st day our chicks have been growing in their incubator. It was CHICK day! These adorable little babies, that actually hatched in my hand today, got me all revved up about Easter. After hearing them peep nonstop all day, I'm exhausted, but figured I've got enough energy to do some peeping of my own...
With real life inspiration, I'm thinking pastel polish, springy dresses, and Easter recipes...
Essie- $8
Asymmetrical Floral Dress Rare- Topshop- 90
Dress with cut out design- Zara- $60
Apricot Lace Hem Blouse Tunic- Topshop- $75
Johann Shangri La Dress- Urban Outfitters- $60
I've been browsing Thepioneerwoman.com for some fabulous Easter recipes. I'm trying to choose a delectable side to bring as a dish to pass to our family gathering. I'm thinking green bean casserole! Mmm Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment