Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Wish List...

With only ten dollars left in my retail budget this month, this wish lift seems a bit lofty, but dreaming is still fun. I had trouble fitting this list into any type of category or box. I know it seems random but it's just a few pieces that fit my mood. 
These Urban Outfitters tribal earrings give off such a simple elegant vibe. I love how the shape seems earthy yet the gold makes them so classy. The peach Top Shop blazer is such a soft yet fun color and would brighten any outfit,without taking it overboard. I love this Zara suede skirt. It would look fabulous with a tucked in blouse and some laser cut oxfords. The Urban outfitters peasant skirt earned a place on my wish list because of it's easiness. Who wouldn't feel pretty and comfortable wearing that? I see it paired with a striped T and structured blazer or a loose fitting pocket tank and some flat sandals. Next is this glamourous bib necklace from Anthropologie. I love that it has a mixture of gold and silver, which allows it to be work with way more outfits. Lastly these fabulous orange wedges from Zara. The ankle strap is so feminine and will do wonders for the legs. This pop of orange would not go unnoticed. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment