Wednesday, April 27, 2011

May Wish List...

Yay! My birthday month is approaching! All the more reason to wish away! So this month I'm dreaming BIG! Here are some items I'm ready to invest in OR be gifted with :)...

In no particular order...

Kymberly Wedges- Aldo ($110)
I love the ethnic feel of these sandals. They would look great with a casual tribal dress or skinny black trousers and a button up. Pieces that can go any way are the best to stock up on.

Black Chain Handle Studded Circle Cross Body Bag- Topshop ($60) 
With classy punk fashion being on trend for spring this cross-body bag is perfect to add a pop of edge to any look. 

Round Neck Jacket- Zara ($90)
I need this biker jacket. The blush color tone will make it a light and airy piece to throw over a lace dress for a chilly summer night. 

Open Knit Jumper- Zara ($40)
This light sweater is perfectly care free. Amazing. 

Tacking Tiles Swing Blouse- Anthropologie ($178) 
This 70s inspired flowy blouse reminds me of something Rachel Zoe would wear so yes, I'm drooling over it. 

Amplified Stripes Blouse- Anthropologie ($98) 
Mhmm, I'm still in love with stripes. So fresh and easy!

Gold Metal Stretch Tab Skinny Belt- Topshop ($40) 
Fabulous for any look!

Phylicia Hat- Aldo ($20)
Hats are very in for spring/summer. You will look so funky and effortless in this fedora.

Enamel and coral Stretch Ring- Target ($20)
Two very hot colors mixed together in an interesting design. I want to wear this daily.

Ballerina Flats with Bracelet Studs- Zara ($100) These are the perfect flats. I'm convinced. Flirtaciously  cherry red with pyramid studded edge. 

Feather Earrings- Forever 21 ($4)
If they're not in your hair put them on your ears because 70's glamour is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment