Saturday, April 9, 2011

Five Favorite Finds This Week...

Okay so this week has been full of steals that make my heart sing. Starting at the top left my number 1 for the week: black booties from Target... $20. I can hardly find attractive flip flops for that price. Center is my my number 2: A Forever 21 70's inspired dress. I've already worn this dress three times, each time with different shoes, accessories and outerwear. It is a very transitional piece and only cost me 17 dollars, on sale. Number 3: Leather messenger bag from Target. I've been drooling over the gray one for about a month. Last time I was at Target I noticed this even more irresistible shade of muted blush on sale for $27. I'm telling you, I am learning the meaning of "good things happen to those who wait" (especially if you're shopping at the Loft). Next line... number 4: studded white leather belt from J.Crew, on sale for $9. It fits nicely around the waist and will look great with anything. Lastly...number 5: Gap blouse. The one I got is actually more of a creme color, but it is currently wadded up in the dirty clothes, so I figured Gap's website pic would have to do. This blouse is so light and airy, looks great tucked in with a skinny belt and some flare jeans. $10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment