Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chic Shorts

It's been over 80 degrees today and I'm dreaming of some flirty shorts. Three styles that are on point for this summer are high-waisted and fancy, patterned prints, and any color of denim. I'm excited about the way shorts are transitioning from their typical connotation with "casual" into more of a dressy affair. Here are my favorite picks... 
Urban Outfitters- $48, Top Shop- $78, Top Shop- $100, Anthropologie- $128
Ann Taylor Loft- $45, Urban Outfitters- $54, Ann Taylor Loft- $45, Top Shop- $65
Anthropologie- $98, Top Shop- $55, Urban Outfitters- $39, Anthropologie- $98
The "Lucca" Couture scallop hem shorts are a "must purchase" for me. I've been searching for a reasonably priced pair with this feminine hem for some time now. Fun fact: These shorts also have a home in Lauren Conrad's closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment