Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Leather and Canvas: Match Made In Heaven

Since the purchase of my military boots, I have had my eye out for this canvas/leather combo everywhere! 
Jerome C. Rousseau- $795 A girl can dream...
In the process of hunting for more of this combo for my own closet, I came across these winners...
1.Urban Outfitters- Canvas Mixed Backpack- $69
2.Torino Leather Co.- Canvas Inlay Belt- $55
3.Nicole Miller- "Kendra" canvas heels- $39.99 
4.Urban Outfitters- Cooperative Canvas Wedge- $58
5.Top Shop- Canvas and Trim Shopper- $56
6.Urban Outfitters- Canvas Cape-Toe Oxfords- $49
7.Cole Haan- "Piper" belt- 29.992
8.Aldo- Flomace- $60
9.Urban Outfitters- Canvas Satchel- $59
This is the perfect way to add a mixture of textures to the outfit you are wearing. I love how the hard edge of leather is paired with the laid back feel of canvas. Because this combo gives such a masculine vibe (safari/army inspired), it is the perfect thing to pair with a delicate dress or skirt. Opposites attract! 

No comments:

Post a Comment