Saturday, March 5, 2011

Giving your combat boots the boot? WAIT!

My latest purchase...love!




If you're like me you are just itching to make the seasonal change of your closet. Pack up the oversized sweaters, tights, and boots and bring in the florals, tanks, and sandals. Just as I was letting go of all things winter I fell in love with these combat boots from Aldo. What I love about the light color scheme is that they can be easily worn in any season. If you have been pairing your combat boots with skinny jeans, tights, and leggings, try putting an edgy vibe with a floral dress this spring. You could even thrown them on with some socks and torn up jean shorts. Here are some pictures to get your juices flowing on how to keep your boots from being thrown into storage...






I'm realizing I would wear these with almost anything including a sequin dress. So hang onto those military boots and get creative mixing them up with girly pieces this spring! :) 

1 comment:

  1. This is so Jodi :)

    PS- I love checking your site to see new things!

    ReplyDelete