Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daydreaming of a Happy Outfit...

The weather here has turned from sunny and gorgeous, to cold and gloomy. With my winter wardrobe already shoved away in another closet, my fashion sense is fully committed to dressing for Spring! I refuse to find any more joy in my oversized sweaters and leather boots. I want to let my cajun shrimp toes breathe in some beautiful wedges. I want to let all the bright colors that have been taking a back seat to gray and black, have their moment in the sun. Here is an outfit that screams, "HAPPY" to me. How could it not with pants this bright? I love mixing two bright colors, like these hot pink trousers and the bright turquoise bangle. 
Tribal Turquoise Bangle- Aldo- $15
Fuchsia Skinny Trousers- Zara- $60
Polka Dot Top with Gathered Shoulders- Zara- $60
Black Tawny Wedge Sandals- Target- $25
Faux Diamond Earrings- Aldo- $18

No comments:

Post a Comment