Saturday, March 26, 2011

5 Favorite Finds This Week...

1. I went to Gap looking for the white skinny jeans from my previous wish list post but ended up purchasing these trousers for practical reasons. Although I hate making shopping decisions based on practicality, it just seemed like the right thing to do since they were less expensive and I'd be wearing them more often, since I can wear them to work.
2. After I finished making the burlap lamp shade from last week, I had a ton of burlap left over. I used my scraps to recover an antique chair. It worked perfectly for the room of randomness, which by the way is now a very homy and sweet little guest room. Job accomplished!
3. I love this beautiful little gold ring I found for just $2.50. It's a little gaudy but might just do the trick for a boring outfit. 
4. I love these perfect little blush flats from Target. They are perfect for comfort and style. I have found I can pair them with almost anything and know that my feet will not be screaming by the end of the day. 
5. LOVE! So soft and sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment