Friday, March 18, 2011

Five of My Favorite Finds This Week...

1. I fell in love with this top the second I saw it at Ann Taylor Loft. Even though I have already met my retail budget for the month, I created some wiggle room so this top could have a loving home in my closet. Why so fabulous? The color couldn't be any more perfect, add the loose and comfy feel, beachy sequin neckline, and you know why!
2. I Found these rugs at Pier1 for a steal... $15 a piece. They look perfect in our charcoal gray bathroom. I've been searching for some funky pieces to go with the bright yellow/green damask curtains (Urban Outfitters).

3. While searching for the perfect birthday gift for my sister, I came across this gem at Target. I'm not going to lie... there was a definite moment of thoughtfulness ("Keep it for myself, or give it away, keep it for myself, or give it away...") Of course I'm doing the right thing and my sister better wear this with nearly everything, the way I would. :)

4. With family coming to use our guest room soon it was necessary to revamp the room of randomness. The room of randomness had Cubs posters, delicate quilts, an antique desk, and mismatched pillows. The project of the week was to get this room in shape. I found this lamp stand at Target and started my own DIY craft time. I covered the lamp shade with burlap and hot glued on an old hair accessory that I rarely wore. I'm pretty happy with my cute little lamp for $25.
5. I love the new lipstick I got at Mac this week, "see sheen". It goes on like a peachy orange color. Perfect for the trend this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment