Friday, February 25, 2011

Top 12 Things on My Wish-list for Spring...


1) Pyramid diamond bracelets- add this edgy accent to a perfectly girl outift.
2) Tortes RayBans- keep the sun out in style.
3)Striped Tee with Tribal flair- This carefree T could be dressed up or down.
4)Beaded Clutch- Wear it with a party dress, wear it with a flowy top and jean shorts. It's simply *bananas*.
5) Leather Satchel- Perfect! Now all I have to do is learn to pack light. Easier said than done!
6) Bright Yellow Chunky Necklace- Love it! Easy way to spice up any outfit.
7) Creme De' Nude Mac Lipstick- Sun-kissed nude lips will be stunning with a tan and some beachy hair.
8) Leather Sling Bag- I see this with a floral dress and some strappy wedges.
9) "Meli" Luck Brand Sandals- So girly and fun. I'm convinced these would work with any outfit.
10) White Peasant Top- Anything flowy is what I want in my closet right now. Especially in this color.
11) Turquoise Ring- Delicate and natural.
12) Another Pyramid Bracelet- Layer up those bracelets. There is no shame in over-accessorizing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment