Monday, February 28, 2011

Bust Out a Blazer!

A blazer is a great way to finish a look with a little polish and pizazz! This is my favorite thing to throw over a t-shirt or feminine top to add some hard edge and class. Here are some shots of my favorite way to work a blazer...




Want to steal this look? If you don't yet own a blazer, choose one in a neutral color like the ones shown above. By choosing a grey, creme, or black blazer you are leaving yourself with plenty of options for mixing and matching. And every girl knows options are a necessity! If you've got your neutral blazers try shopping for some with a bit more detail. Here are some blazers I wouldn't mind adding to my collection...(I'm sure you could have guessed there would be some stripes :)
Forever 21- $19.80
        
Forever 21- $22.80
Forever 21- $24.80
Urban Outfitters- $78









No comments:

Post a Comment